ALY MORRISON'S "BUTTERFLY" ADVENTURES IN THE WORLD OF WARGAMES AND TOY SOLDIERS

Sunday 3 December 2017

Revolutions Podcast

Ok... Not much to post at the moment...
I have got myself into that (butterfly) situation where I am doing a number of things and none are finished....
But while I have been doing that I have been listening to this...


http://www.revolutionspodcast.com/


I can't recommend Mike Duncan's Podcasts enough, he started with the History of Rome and has now moved on to Revolutions , where he is currently covering 1848.


He is very easy to listen to and is very informative...
Go on give it a go ... you know you want to...


All the best   Aly


Disclaimer
I have as yet received no remuneration for this plug...

3 comments:

  1. Will give it a listen, I like to listen to podcasts whilst painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Ali, I love a podcast. Another good one is the History of England Podcast which is very well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I do like something to listen to in my cold painting studio....I'm in attic!

    ReplyDelete